Chemica 1720 GlitterPrint Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
GlitterPrint is a polyurethane glitter media.
It is white with flecks of iridescent glitter.
Now you can make any design sparkle!.
- Prepare your design right-reading(DO NOT MIRROR)
- Take care of the printing (45°C) and drying temperatures (50°C)
- Use the adequate printing profile (for instance, with Roland, select COLORIP or VersaWorks, and then
profile GENERIC VINYL 1, and we recommend to select the option MAX IMPACT).
- Remove the flex from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
- Weed the excess material
- Using an application tape is not
compulsory to transfer your design. It
is possible to transfer your design by
hand or with a clear polyester
application tape. Do not use a paper
- Position and heat press your design
on the garment protected by a silicone
paper at 360°F–20 seconds – medium
- Peel the carrier off when COLD
- 100% polyester
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- Acrylic and similar fibers
- Observe garment's care instructions
- Allow 24 hours before washing
- Iron only the back side
- Printable media are very sensitive: always handle with
care and preferably with gloves
- Always store the roll in a plastic bag protected from
- It is important always using official inks from the
- Observe garment instructions
- Turn garment inside out
- Max 140F
- NO bleach
- Tumble-dry approved
- Dry cleaning unapproved
- Up to 1 year
- In a dry room (60-75°F)
- Away from sunlight
- In a vertical position
Download Data Sheet